The content of this website is owned by AcQuum Consulting Pty Ltd. All general information contained here is believed to be accurate. However, AcQuum Consulting makes no representation or warranty of any kind as to the accuracy or completeness of the information, and the information contained on this website should not be relied upon as legal, accounting or other professional advice. AcQuum Consulting does not warrant that any data obtained through this website is free from computer viruses or other faults or defects.
Terms and Conditions
Legal Terms and Conditions
- The information on this website is provided to acquaint you with the activities of AcQuum Consulting and matters concerning the industries in which it operates. It does not constitute professional advice.
- All content on this website is provided on an ‘as is’ basis and AcQuum Consulting shall not be liable to any user of the information.
- AcQuum Consulting shall not bear any responsibility whatsoever for anything displayed on a website that is linked to this website.
- Unless expressly stated to the contrary, all intellectual property in this website belongs to AcQuum Consulting.
- The material on this website may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form by any means without first obtaining written consent from AcQuum Consulting.
- AcQuum Consulting disclaims any liability to users of this site to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- AcQuum Consulting reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time without notice.
- AcQuum Consulting is committed to protecting the privacy of personal information in compliance with the principles set out in the Victorian Information Privacy Act 2000.
- AcQuum Consulting does not collect sensitive personal information through this website unless legally required to do so. Sensitive personal information includes information about a person’s ethnicity, political beliefs, criminal record etc. AcQuum Consulting makes every effort to ensure that any sensitive personal information it does receive is kept confidential and is not used for any unintended purpose of the discloser unless required to do so by law.
- Information collected through this website will be kept to provide the service sought by the discloser and thereafter the information will be deleted.
- AcQuum Consulting shall update any information about a person upon receipt of a request and verification that the updated information is correct.
- AcQuum Consulting reserves the right to amend this privacy statement at any time without notice.